j.crew fall 2012 delectables

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Has everyone had the chance to check out J. Crew's amazing Fall 2012 line up? I literally squeaked with excitement when I started perusing what the brilliant Tom Mora, in his first year as head of women's design, has created. In my opinion, he did an excellent job staying true to the brand's preppy roots, but took a few risks and added some extra flare I haven't seen previously from the line. Bravo, Tom and Jenna and J. Crew, bravo.

In a matter of coincidence, last night I had a dream that I had to run across the Plaza to J. Crew to be fitted for a bright pencil skirt and tie (yes, like menswear) before the store closed. I guess that's what happens when a shopoholic attempts to abstain from spending money on clothes for any length of time... Hi my name is Monica, it's been 3 weeks since my last shopping trip.

Back to J. Crew...  Here's a peak at some of my favorites from the Fall 2012 collection. They're all so ready to wear I can hardly stand it. Is it fall yet? :)


Hi jewel tones - glad to see you back for another season!


Want this sweater like I want my taxes to be done.... So. Bad. 


Pastels in the fall....? Ok! 


Neutral color scheme, shearling jacket and snake print maxi.... wonderous!


You can't go wrong with a J. Crew cable knit sweater. This ensemble is perfection for work, and then I'd throw on a pair of skinny jeans and boots and catch a flight to the mountains! 


Colors: j'adore. More pleated accordion skirts - yes!


I literally stopped in the middle of a post about my love of bows to write this post... and here are these amazing bow-patterned pants! These are on the short list. 



Leopard - it's back!


Can this please be my work uniform? Love absolutely everything about it.

[Sources: WWD and Fashionologie]

**Update** Sorry for missing the boat on wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day... I hope it was wonderful! I will get the post on the Valentine's sugar cookies up, hopefully by the end of the week. I forgot to write down the recipe.... ditz move, I know. Once I get it, I'll post the delicious outcome! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for your comments, I adore reading them.

finer feelings All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger